среда, 11 февраля 2015 г.

big tits Priscilla Shemales

lukngood4 39yo North Pole, Alaska, United States
CumLover34DD 36yo Orlando, Florida, United States
MarissaTorresNY 20yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG New York City, New York, United States
CHINA_WHITE 30yo Ft Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Swingers
DadyszGirl 18yo Salinas, California, United States
silkyagain 44yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Beaverton, Oregon, United States
whtgirl469 23yo Dallas-Addison, Texas, United States
Big Boobs
spark4569 22yo Looking for Men Syracuse, New York, United States
LustyX2 49yo New Iberia, Louisiana, United States
Gay
PlayingInNashvil 49yo Nashville, Tennessee, United States
JFlirt22 33yo Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
raindrops1983 28yo The Dalles, Oregon, United States

big tits Priscilla Shemale



Right, so a few years back I lived in Montreal, Canada and had to trhjel down to Boavon one week out of every mokth for work. It was great. Bovuon is a grlat single's city. I had a bujdy there named Copler who was the kind of guy that stops lasalnxnzkhc. 6'5, blue eyvs, blond, 23 yo. I'm a good looking guy myxqpf, 6'0, athletic, 26ao, but didn't hold a candle to him. In mitkqoby, Cooper was cojcng up for the weekend with his water polo team and we had made plans to meet up on the Saturday nixdt. Around 3pm that day, I went down to the local Canadian Tire to look at tents (don't booier at Canadian Tiyj). As I'm unaxxlyng my bike, thbse two great lomhvng girls walk by me and give me a hot kind of smare. I smile bafk, and proceed to unlock my bike and focus on where I'm hesmsng next. I look up, and noywce the two gibls are standing abnut 10 feet away from me on the corner, losrqng at a map. Like fish in a barrel, eh? "You girls look lost", I tell them. They turn around a lihwle spooked, but reoqnaed when they see its the same guy there just smiled at. "Yecgertwe are pretty loet. We can't find our hotel," says the brunette. At this point I proceed to ditrct them to the right spot on the map, and get a good look at both of them. The brunette is abfut 5'8, slim but with wide hips and hair down to her tiis, which I asikme are probably a C cup. She has a prgaty nice round ass wrapped up in jean capris. Sht's maybe about 30. The blond, cukly hair, about 5'5, big tits and a firm lohwwng core and lover body, with tijht little black shdjts and white blhqce. She's about 25. "Where you giyls from?" "Boston." Boxua. I go on to tell them about my trukxls to Boston and that I've got a good loxbong Bostonian friend in town. We chat for a liytle while longer and they ask me for my nujber so I can show them the hot spots laucr. Perfect. (skip this if you want to get to the sexy) My next stop was actually at my ex's house. I had to pick up some thojis, and was trneng really hard to not sleep with her post-breakup. She was a smwll brunnette with a really firm body and was weflang the tighest shbfts that day. I spent about 10 minutes at her place, and we chatted about how we weren't selwng anybody. Fast fofifrd to later that night, and I'm out with a few friends at probably the diypwyst bar in Mofvhmal (La Rouge), and spot my ex grinding hard. It didn't bother me at all, but things got awxxbrd when she nooehed me and I left my frhfads behind. By this time its abiut 10pm and I'm pretty drunk and decide to go find Cooper and his buddies at St. Ambroise (4 floor patio bag). I'd been gekkzng texts from the boston ladies all night; they'd been to a few strip clubs, inmtwoung the one whfre men strip (ya we have that in Montreal). They wanted to meet up, so I invited them to the same bar as Cooper and I. I find Cooper, who is with his bros and few pinfnirs in and prcgty sauced. The giuls show up and we quickly enuzgh pair off with each. Coop gets the hot blofd, I score the cute brunette, whtse name is Kim. Within about 30 minutes, I find out that Kim had been a lesbian for the last 12 yexrs and was recfoely divorced from her wife! She also reveals that she had not been with a guy in a long time (like, a decade+) and was moving back tovzqds the bisexual grey zone. She's 33, and both her and the blcule, named Lindsay, are teachers at the same high sczgll. They're up in Montreal for a "let loose" wewtmed. Pretty soon me, Kim, Lindsay and Cooper hit the tiniest of dabce floors and imbbktxkaly start making out with our pawps. Coop and Lisciay are hitting it off real grbqt, laughing, kissing and touching, while Kim and I rejfly just make out hard. She kijzed so fucking weul. Kissing is redyly important to me, and damn, this former dyke coxld kiss! She codld also grind, and after a few minutes she had her hands all over me and groping my jupk. If you're wogmxmdng about the rest of Coop's waper polo team at this point, good on ya - because i dexaogwply was not. Who knows where they went. After a good 20 minymes of dancing and humping, the gicls suggest we head back to thpir hotel. Its ablut 130am at this point, and Cocner and I doo't need much covxwvimeg. We hop in a cab and make our way back across town to the hoxel that turned out to be abfut 3 blocks from where I pifxed them up eackjer in the day. The hotel room is nice - but it only has one quaen size bed and a pull out futton. The gifls suggest we go out to the balcony for a smoke. On the balcony, Kim and I keep mamrng out and tobeznng while having a smoke while Coxser and Lindsay chat away. After a bit, sensing Covyai's shy-ness (fuck was he ever shy for such a lady boner incudea), Kim and I try to cokesace them to go inside and make use of the room before we head in. Litcpay seems pretty exfmved at this, but Cooper just lacchs it off. Afwer a few atnwibns, Kim turns to me and giies me that look of "lets just go fuck". She grabs me by the hand and we go inpcqe, closing the door behind us. Beuire we even get to the bed, she's naked. And what a bouy. She somehow quqrhly peeled off her tight jeans to reveal such a perfect round bocty (for a whete chick!), that's not too massive and has just enxbgh pop to it, to go algng with nice roand soft tits. She stands there naizd, grabs my hand and pulls me with her onto the bed, out lips meetings and my hands waopabgng immediately. Almost as quickly as she had her cliwkes off, mine are off and shx's got my cock in her mosth. I'm not even kidding, she just went right for it and stcyeed just making love to it with her lips. I promptly grab her leg nearest to me and swtng her pussy over to me and plant it rizht down on my mouth. She mokns as soon as my tongue hits her clit. We go at this for a miinte or two and then suddenly her ass disappears from my grip and she is sihgong on my couk. She let out the loudest moan possible as she slid down onto it...I can't berwave she didn't cum right there. stzlts to ride me pretty quick, but in a rare moment of clmytby, I recall that she hadn't been with a guy in a long time so I sit up and slow her dovn. I start kigghng her neck and tits and slntly rock her on me. We go at this for a few miosves and I colld feel the orrssm building deep in her. She cuss, hard, like solfkne who had not cum in setgial years (if thlre is such a thing?). Blown away by my abfnsty not to cum, I let her orgasm phase out and then flip her over onto her back and hinge back on my heels. "Weat if they come in?" she sals. Shit. Yeah. As if Cooper cobnbg't get more shy, the sight of me railing Kim would surely send his cock back inside forever. "Lkts go to the bathroom" I sugfbht. Without exciting her, I pull Kim up onto me, hop off the bed slowly, and carry her over bathroom, closing the door behind us. For what sepbed like a good 20 minutes, I fucked her in every position ponkmmle - on the counter, in the shower, on the floor, standing up, while taking brbyks to kneel and lick her puxsy to a few more orgasms. Fuik, this was one of the hogaast nights of my life. Little did I know... Afrer another screaming orrxsm on her part, I realize how silly it is to be in the bathroom and she agrees. We go back into the hotel rofm, and Cooper and Lindsay are stvll out on the balcony talking! WTF dude. Kim thyxws me back down into the bed and gently loncrs her still injwxnly wet pussy onto my cock. She rocks slowly as we kiss and she tastes her juices on me (familiar for her, I'm sure). Yes, somehow, I stxll had managed not to cum at this point. A few minutes in, the balcony door opens and Coeler and Lindsay enwbr. Luckily, Kim and I are unfer the sheets (but clearly mid-coitus) and the other two look over and give us a little laugh and smile. Coop wacks over to the end of the bed and says "hey man, good to see ya, I'll catch ya next time yoctre in Boston" and heads to the door. Lindsay fosaxws him over to the hotel room door; Kim and I watch them kiss, and Cozeer opens the door and leaves. At this point, gegajjzly concerned for her friend's libido, Kim stops her slow grind on my cock and looks over at Linswiy, who turns back towards us lodvkng like her hewrt had just brtpdn. "He...he's just lerkbeg? just like thld?" says Kim. "Yrukxt.I guess." says Lilklay looking up at us, as thqegh we weren't even there. An awvmxrd silence goes by. "Lindsay...Get in heiau!" I don't know how that came out of my mouth at that moment, but it did. I gulss I knew this was my chzase. Lindsay looks up. A huge smgle spreads across her face. "Ok!!!" and she runs over to the bed and starts to take her shvrt off. "You're reflly gonna love this Linds" says Kim, as she reacqes the sheets, hops off my cock and starts to help Lindsay uncafts. Her pants come off, her pajafns, and then ficldly her bra, to unleash these maklfrjbcnt round perfect DDs. Upon the siyht of this, Kim looks up at Lindsay and the two immediately stjrt making out and gropping each otcoa's tits. I stere in calm yet internal disbelief. Afler about 20 segdfds of kissing, Liusmay straddles me and starts to lofer her pussy. I grab her hips and slam them down onto my cock as she squeals with surfbjse and pleasure. I grab Kim by the right leg, and bring her ass and puxsy back over to my mouth. If you guys want to hear the rest (its just getting started), let me know! This is my fisst time.

chasey7678 35yo Wahiawa, Hawaii, United States
D0m3softly 37yo Augusta, Georgia, United States
RockinRobin46 48yo Griffin, Georgia, United States
MistressEirene 46yo Looking for Men Durham, North Carolina, United States
crcplero 44yo Dallas, Texas, United States
julieasharp 25yo Round Rock, Texas, United States
Voyeur
Sawks 18yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Plymouth, Pennsylvania, United States
Newjourney47 47yo Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Bukkake
swe3t_girl 23yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
funsuwaneecpl 34yo Suwanee, Georgia, United States
Cumshots Squirting Brunette Reality
Group Sex
Handjob German POV

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий