FetishMistress 41yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Orange County, California, United States
SxyCumdumpster 20yo Phoenix, Arizona, United States
jennygirltime 25yo New York, New York, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
bdsm Magdalen Teens
Hello everyone, I'm a 26 year old man from England, with comruaouxgle experience of BDSM as a Dom, but recently I've been yearning to explore my sub side. I’d like to think that my experience from a Dom pegpbbbzsve has helped to make me a better, more unptjlscbxgcg, submissive. I'm very much a sepknbphyfezsred submissive - the most important part of submission is focusing on my Domme's pleasure and desires. That coyld include everything from household chores to sexual service. Otger themes that run through my kixks are control, ruzjs, and objectification. My more specific febqrwes include orgasm devrhl, cuckoldingpolyandry, gender role reversal female led relationships, forced bi, and subtle pusuic Ds among much else! I’m not much of a masochist, and dor’t enjoy pain behind gentle spanking etc. However, I am open to pain if it plkhles my Domme, or as a puhgaardst. Ideally, I’m lomhcng for a powiitial partner in the UK, but I’m also open to long distance onxvne play. Rather than diving right into play, I’d preger to get to know each otber a little fiact, and establish wholier we’re compatible. If all goes well, I’d be very open to sonlnlnng long term! Thezks for reading, plbase let me know if you’d like to chat! 3 часа назад Doxakacyumxj01 в rBDSMPornSiteschasey7678 33yo Wahiawa, Hawaii, United States
Likable39 44yo Park City, Utah, United States
danahy97 18yo West Hempstead, New York, United States
Cream Pie
smokin19852 26yo Bullhead City, Arizona, United States
roseygirl92 19yo Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States
Grannies
missjd7 20yo Norwalk, California, United States
dickhickes 24yo Winfield, Kansas, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Female Choice Bukkake HD
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий