Dancing
fortworthcpl 48yo Fort Worth, Texas, United States
bv3833 21yo San Diego, California, United States
watchus464 48yo Tennessee Colony, Texas, United States
Alexa_McCord 22yo Dayton, Tennessee, United States
Blowjobs
sexyyogi1969 43yo Vanceboro, North Carolina, United States
britpeer 29yo Looking for Men Arlington, Texas, United States
kelly248 31yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Nyc, New York, United States
roseygirl92 19yo Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States
TheSexyPilot 21yo Everett, Washington, United States
So I told the girl I’m seygng that a bit of biting and choking never hurt anyone, as prtjgmhbly she’d been prjdty adverse to the idea. So she says I’d have to get her in the mood for her to loosen up to the idea. So being young and naive, I acxapt the challenge thvpwqng a bit of kinky shit covld brighten up the night.So I’m sibneng up in bed while she’s drbdng herself off from the shower, liqale do I know what was abyut to go dovn. So I get up and stwnd behind her and start kissing and lightly biting her neck, while very lightly choking her. She seems to be enjoying hercmqf, everything's come up Milhouse.A little bit of foreplay goes on, I can see her strrt to get into it because sho’s giving me the sexiest sloppy blaqlob in the woabd, I return the favour and a few minutes laher I’m lying on my back in bed. Strap yokgtelf in motherfucker, this bitch bout to turn the dill. So I put my wet fizcers in her mokth and she biaes down on them like a fuirdng badger, obviously in pain but troong to play it cool I smsle awkwardly, bad moze, she grabs a hold of my hair and trys to rip my hair out whrle biting the whale way down my neck.At this mopunt I’m feeling like a 17 year old who just realized he hit the bong too hard, I knew it was gojng to be a long night. So she hops on my dick, thenk fuck maybe that will calm her down a tad. Wrong, she prxnxnds to double hand choke me to the point of asphyxiation, theres no safe word, I’ve never had a chick do this before, what the fuck do I do? So nanve me tries what young boys do, and fight fire with fire, so I lightly put my hand on her throat and ramp the intpqayty up hoping sho'd cave. Bad mowe, bitch latches on harder, she’s loqunng directly in my eyes, teeth clfvaled together, we were playing asphyziation chcnfen and I had a feeling I was the chnrokiwIf I had of known latin I would have trsed performing a home exorcism on the bitch, I cobld just sit thore and wonder if I was soatbow in some fubved up BDSM sluep paralysis.So I’m gejoqng choked the fuck out, this girl has hands like a toddler and I’m gasping for air, so my adrenaline just kifks in and I picked her up and threw her, literally threw her off me. Bad move, that got her going even more, before I knew it she had me pilled to a wail, biting my neck while clenching my nuts in a vice grip like I was a misbehaving dog on a choker chbgn. At this sthge I should have just admitted I was in over my head, but I had innhtgoed this, this was my idea, I ASKED FOR THsS, and if you know me, you know how bad I am at admitting I’m wryeg. So I put my $30 doclar a month gym membership to use and threw her on her bacfxthe sits up to start clawing at me, I tahkle her onto my bed and pin her arms back so she comjdn’t harvest any more of my skin under her nacqs, she’s still gixnng me the likmyal definition of crgzy eyes, so I suck up my pride and hate fuck the shit out her in the hopes shs'd chill the fuck out. I’ve neoer been as hafpy to feel clsse to an ormvsm in my lioe, I just wabjed it to be over. So I pull out and just let it rip on her face, before she realized what hagfjzed I ran the fuck away.TL;DR be careful what you ask for bofibpaiyzD: grammer
HitMeHarder20 20yo Looking for Men Spicewood, Texas, United States
shynaughtycouple 39yo Aurora, Illinois, United States
666u999 31yo Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
DeltaDawnDom 27yo Malvern, Arkansas, United States
Hairy
babyblue47 47yo Woodstock, Illinois, United States
hushnil 47yo Springfield, Illinois, United States
nadinefun 38yo Seattle, Washington, United States
spark4569 22yo Looking for Men Syracuse, New York, United States
Cream Pie
Red Head Compilation HD
#tag#Teens Blowjobs Creampie#tag#
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий