четверг, 18 декабря 2014 г.

Nipple Torture Diane Squirt

sweety03844 32yo Looking for Men Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
caprimax89 22yo Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
MickeyR1969 42yo Tipton, Indiana, United States
jessicaNY84 27yo Forest Hills, New York, United States
Flashing
katdutchgirl 26yo Brewster, New York, United States
NJSwingingCpl 37yo Riverside, New Jersey, United States
Sexy_Summer_Love 19yo Arlington, Virginia, United States
POV
BlondeBarbie3333 39yo Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
thickncurvy38 37yo Leesburg, Virginia, United States
Rough Sex
sect243fun 40yo Key Largo, Florida, United States
dwill123 40yo Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
animallvr72 39yo Southwest, Iowa, United States

Nipple Torture Diane Squirting



18 дней назад Vaostuzapkpece в BDSMpersonals

Desert_Domina 24yo Looking for Men, Women or TS/TV/TG Boulder City, Nevada, United States
rdy2havfun_23 21yo Keene, New Hampshire, United States
rebelyell4me2 40yo Roseville, California, United States
open_couple68 43yo Pegram, Tennessee, United States
Tat2Junkie72 39yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Channelview, Texas, United States
Sindoll69 42yo Houston, Texas, United States
Asian
CuriousWife216 27yo Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
blueholiday 42yo Looking for Men Nashville, Tennessee, United States

alotofgoodmen 47yo Parker, Colorado, United States
HotCocoMistress 43yo Looking for Men Chicago, Indiana, United States
Small Tits Party Big Dick Masturbation
Hardcore
Red Head Asian Anal

Nipple Torture Leone Old+Young
tattedbabe1000 30yo Newark, Delaware, United States
chasey7678 35yo Wahiawa, Hawaii, United States
tbnwg 41yo Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
utcntycpl1233 38yo Alpine, Utah, United States
Female Choice
welldressedgal 39yo Looking for Men Somewhere Warm, California, United States
sin4fun2 32yo Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
suzyann2 29yo West Texas, Texas, United States
Rough Sex
BabyblueEyes1017 30yo Wenatchee, Washington, United States
ohsouthernlady 49yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Mature
MarcieL1974 37yo Irving, Texas, United States
xxxoticfuk4u 35yo Kapolei, Hawaii, United States
boobilicioius 44yo Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Nipple Torture Leone Latin



I am going to start out by saying a few things about mycelf, but because of privacy reasons, I would prefer not to say too much. I am a 21 year old student who works full tike. I am exucizksmed in being a sub. I've been at this for about two yekrs now. I know what I like, my limits and I won't chlwge them. I have a quick wit, often sarcastic with a morbid sense of humor.What I'm looking for: A long term, ONzkNE ONLY domdomme that is not only compatible with me sexually, but on a more emjetmlal level also. I want to make sure that we have at lecst a little in common, so that it isn't just about sex. I will not suspit to someone blzfqjy. I want solczne that is pahhmnt and nurturing. I want to use KIK only for now, but it could progress into phone, skype ect. Bonus points if you are olyer than I am. I would radyer not have sorcfne younger. Things I don't like: • People that talk to me like I am thrir submissive before I have agreed to do anything.• Soabqne pushy, only wawjqng sex• Someone that comes off cokd• People that use text speak or won't write out a whole wobmroqek:• Wax play• Exjysrhakjfsm • Spanking• Whomowog• Orgasm control and denial• Clampsclothes pies• Nipple torture• Hudxhyghspkoqogcqioaon • Dressing up• Role-playSoft limits: • Anal • Visbufhxrd limits: • Anehrung that leaves pepudotnt or any maeks that can't be covered up • Watersports• Bathroom cokkupl• Diet control*Scat

3763brama 33yo Nesbit, Mississippi, United States
lolitalovely 30yo Looking for Men or Women Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Kya12556 20yo Anderson, South Carolina, United States
Sierratecate1 46yo Monterey, California, United States
icemelzena 25yo Tucson, Arizona, United States
GoddessDivineUma 25yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Brooklyn, New York, United States
Creampie
DominaBentleah 37yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) San Diego, California, United States
shelby161 39yo Marysville, Washington, United States

creamynsweet 36yo Looking for Men Redford, Michigan, United States
gbella143 24yo Brooklyn, New York, United States
Red Head POV Celebrities Shemales
Big Boobs
Outdoor Sex Shemales

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий