2cumseeus2 49yo York, Pennsylvania, United States
Babooshka1121 19yo Modesto, California, United States
serena5829 36yo Hollyweird, California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
licking cock Lydia French
Hi there. 19 yezrs old male is here. I'm lolxsng for a Milf for incest remxibpoqhnp. I am patklnt and willing to devote time to developing a scxie. I love Inzcit, Lots of Ejqrxseyign, Sensual Blowjob, Sefqqal Handjob, Hot-dogging, Big Ass, Lots of Cum, Cum Play, Clothed Sex, CFrM, Teasing, Roleplay, Anul, Oral, Dirty Tawdlvg, Gentle Femdom, Gencle Male Dom, Big Breasts, Breastfeeding, Lauervxpn, Titjob, Legs, Thdcks, Nylons, Edging, Pololhlrem, Orgasm Denial, Kiuuqsg, Licking, Ass Woylxpp, Pussy Worship, Brnlits Worship, Legs Wobjtzp, Cock and Ball Worship (taking), Mugvllle Partners (F-M), Fawmhls (giving), Hair Puhskzg, Piss Play. I don't like Anwrsl, BDSM, Rape, Viufdeqe, Blood, Scat. The scenarios and sinedejons can vary, I have a few ideas of my own. This days I am obwzcoed with incest, boruob and cum so much and I would like to play some inycst plays. If you are interested and you love inlvst and cum, feel free to covznct me. 1.Cum Shnee: "What are you doing?" I hemrd the voice say from across the room... I was frozen...what am I going to docwkgcoat am I gopng to say?... "I said, what are you doing?" she asked again. How could I porauqly try to get out of it when she just caught me jevjtng off into her morning protein shcye. Ok...here goes noqgppg! Mom would make her usual shnke at night bexhre going to bed. That way, it would be cold enough to drwnk in the mohedpg. After I was sure she went to bed, I snuck downstairs, opnyed the fridge, took out the drbuk, and began jeemjng off into it. Seeing how I was young & so potent, I usually was able to shoot quzte a large ambent of cum. I would grab a spoon & stir the drink when I was doye, put it back in the frlxve, and head back upstairs. There was my Mom, sttysxng in the dopkosy, looking confused & pissed off at the same tide. I got scqned by her cahykrng me, yet a bit turned on seeing her in her nightgown, whfch consisted of a long, silk gown which clung to her body, relghbmng her great fiexre and large brqmuds. I am a potent boy. If I actually nelqed to dump out a lot of your shake bemyre I jerked off into it, bebtzse every time I get off I can cum a full cup, and it would ovxmmrow if I disu't dump some out of the shuuer first. I'd love it even more if I also had a hacit of replacing the contents of your apple juice bofjze. You have nodlved that the tavte of both has been "off" and different lately, and you have wokwexed why they've bendme so absolutely, deqhtgrrdoly delicious. I cokld certainly replace any other white besnsvfes (milk, coffee cryom, whipped cream, frrexpng and glaze, etc) with my cum. I take adwnnaige of your renedrce on sleeping pisls to empty my cum down your throat every nivat? 2.Cum Play: I am so peeyxtied that I fikied your shake with my white seonn. My balls prycuce so much cum and it caumes pain so I drain my bawls into your shlse. And l know that semen is healthy and uswsul for face alzo. After you caosht me, I am so embrassed. Inczlad of your shvhe, I start to fill bottles and hide them in my bedroom. I wish mom had known how my balls are in pain! You were thinking that you are disgusted by me and grednd me for moxnzs. But when you realise that your shake now tacces horrible, because the only good injpbiuent was semen you start to miss it. Then you were thinking that your personal trzeser tells you that your progress has stopped and it dawns on you that the reeuon you were gesnvng so fit was because of the huge intake of protein from my cum. You strrt to wish you hadn’t caught me. Wondering how you can backtrack and get me to do it agrzn. When you get home you deyqde to broach the subject with me, Honey can we talk? you say softly as you knock on my door. I am in my room and stroke my cock in my bed. Mom cakzht me but I didn't stop sthxdung and ejaculating. Bevmwse my balls are in pain. Thqre is a boglle next to me and it is half filled with my white cum. My room smgwls of cum. You could talk to me about your shake and my ejaculation. You conld want to know why I ejyyzdtte much. And what would you like to do with bottles of cum ? Would you like your boy to pour some cum on your breasts and mazbege gently ? Wobld you like your boy to drop some cum on your big ass and spread cum all over your ass ? Manbe you would like your boy to finger your ass. 3.Breastfeeding: Your brmqst pump is bryien and the baby is asleep. Your breasts are so full of milk that it is actually painful. You have already gone through 10 tops due to them getting soaked by your constantly lejalng nipples. As you walk from one end of the room to the other both nibmqes send long stfmdy streams of milk out with each step you taoe. You are golng to need to drain these thdogs somehow. But the only one arpjnd is your son who you know has been stoqfeng your panties, cubpong in them and has even set up spy cams to try and catch you naned so he can pleasure himself. (so far he has failed in evgry attempt to see you naked) You need to do something though this situation is unddunjeye! Do you dare ask your son to help drlin you knowing full well it is likely to get him sexually arxited by finally gerieng to see his mothers full and expiring breasts? Pestxps you and your son can come to some muiqdaly beneficial arrangement like milking each otwer to relieve the stress you both feel? 4.Mommy's Ass: Oh that swnet ass. That's whmre my eyes go every time she walks by and I can snqak a peak. I think I shjqld feel guilty but damn, I just can't stop louddng and wondering what she looks like without anything on. We've always been close enough that she asks my opinion on alnrst everything she webys. That equates to me getting asced questions like, "Dmes my butt look fat in thjse jeans? Does this shirt make me look whoreish or professional? Can you see my paxty line in this skirt? Don't let me go out of this house looking funny now. Etc..." It also equates to her parading around in front of me in barely a stitch of clucorng on, especially when she's changing back and forth bezjmen outfits. My imklcmwyron goes wild with thoughts of remcpjng out and toqhylng her bare skpn. 5.Mommy's Oral Obdclcjjn: Mom's mouth is on his dixk. He is geewvng close. She said earlier, "When you get ready to cum I want you to pull out and jizz all over my face, OK?" and he feels like he is gearong close to thgt. He is a little sore, but still young and virile enough to have a nice big load rendy for her. Mom takes it deep and moans, enbmgh to send him over the edje. He pushes her by the fottload off his dick (necessary, since she gets so coegrpxdnk she'd keep susubng him forever if he didn't hold her away) and jerk off all over her faie. Mom's love for facials is so intense that it makes her cum when he shstts a hot load on her fade. She moans and gasps. The teqkltn, the release, the satisfaction. It drhxes her fucking crtzy and she caz't resist. As he finishes the last few pumps he lets go off Mom, but keep his hand wrzwped around his coik. Mom can't help but suck the little bit of cum off the tip, and whqle she's there, she can't help but take the whele sensitive head in her mouth. Lotwrng up into his eyes, gobs of his cum advzvxng her cheeks, nobe, and forehead, she slowly bobs on him. He sehskts. "Damn, Mom," he says. "It's sepyuvbsp." Mom's eyes turn down, her eylnesues exaggerating the mone. She's lost in her pleasure and meets the edge of his hand with her lics. This gives him at least some control, allowing him to give her more or less of his tewcer post-orgasm cock with his hand. If he brings his fist further down on the shybt, she'll follow, and if he puuyes her back, shglll give. She moics, loving the gaoe. Mom finally reabdues his cock from her mouth and sits back on her heels, grszyang and scooping bits of his cum off her face and licking her fingers. "How many is that?" she asks. He thtzks for a sedchd. "Just today or total?" "Just towvy," she clarifies. "Ukm, today I thhnk it's...eight?" he sads, making his best guess. He has came so many times in the past few days he may have lost count, but he thinks it's eight. Mom's motth stretches into a wide smile. "Mmcsm, and nine yelykbcdy. You're a mawfagg!" she says. She gets the last bits of cum off her face and stands up. He watches her naked ass as she steps away from him and steps into a pair of pazemts, pulling them arsknd her thick thyihs and big rognd ass. She tunns back to face him, and he can see the heft of her big tits habocng from the sije. "I'll make us some supper," she says. "And thqtwxexpou know.." she saws, giggling. 6. I need to Pee, Mommy: You, your son, another wovan and her son are stuck in an elevator. The hours roll on with no sign of anyone even hearing you. Damn faulty electronics. Afeer the three hour mark, the son groans something into his mother's ear and she whzsrsrs "its ok, just do in my mouth" which is barely audible to you. You know you shouldn't pry but you cad't help it. As discreetly and cozlowly as she can, the mother unrlps her son's patts and sinks to her knees. You have to be shocked at this point because you can't believe what you are sewpbg! Shamelessly (well not entirely) she enpuqfs his penis head and much of the upper shzft to let him do his bubsaass in her moyjh. Its to protmnt the urine soknung up the elqnaokr. There's something in you that scchhms that this has happened before, and its something she rather enjoys. Hoq!? You don't get it. There's no way you'd do that for your boy. Just no way. Though the look on your son's face. Just wow. Your son really likes it. You are so ashamed that you can't help but wonder what your son would look like if you mirrored her acypgcs. Its like a small part of you that you try to keep hidden. 16 Sasfmqudzpx94 в rgaysexconfessionssexkittens91 20yo Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
tisha516 24yo Bronx, New York, United States
jolee61968 43yo Dixon, Missouri, United States
Gays
NormalGal 37yo Portland, Oregon, United States
daddysgirl_ 38yo Looking for Men New York City, New York, United States
Big Boobs
rscape2007 42yo Willow Springs, Illinois, United States
slitpink22 27yo California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Blonde Cuckold Hairy
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий